I Like Being Alone, Sometime

Alone?
Really?

Go anywhere alone, enjoying every minute by myself more usually go to somewhere new seeking different atmosphere. Sounds it's common though, but for me it is different. To avoid fatigue, people go somewhere quite to do their 'me-time' ritual. However sometimes they forget and often eliminate the essence of loneliness itself. They still considered the comfort factor as important part of their daily life. They couldn't merge each other with their surround because they don't want to loose exclusiveness. Consequently it affected the 'me-time' ritual to be feel more expensive.

It is sometimes true, but I think, there are other reasons that make the concept of being lonely is different. Walking into a new place, meet new people, learn new situation that different from everyday life... For me, it is the essence of being lonely. Because there is no willingness to understand us more than our own. We can go anywhere, eat, wear clothes, hanging out... Without the urge to debate the purpose itself. Being ourselves at that particular time is the essence of life joy without pretense to be control by neighborhood.

Introspection is the other reason of the concept being lonely. To review our mistakes, try to find a way out that not only through our thoughts, but rather to learn naturally from the environment. On one of my lonely journey, I  met an old lady. She is a fried rice seller where I step by to buy a lunch. We talking a light conversation. Once she thought me a lesson: "I work because a man must work. I was sick when do nothing. Being idled means be friends with the devil. There is always a thing that should be done if you will to look it. The point is, just make yourself useful everyday until you die...." She said as if she was philosophers.

Being closer to people feels like commemorate to the past that had closemouthed me. Alone when mix in that places makes it easier to blend. So, why being so fear to road by yourself. Just enjoy every single step you made.

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."
Orson Welles

No comments: