Singelphobia

There's some people who threat beeing singel as a major sin.

Sadly, they are the closest people around me.

I don't mean to be rude. But I'm only human. If I was mad and uncontrol, that's just because the urge of my emotion.

Deep inside, I know you guys do it because you love me. But please understand my feelings. I never like what you're doing, because I felt treated like a person who has a desease.

I don't like to beeing rude like this. Therefore, please understand my situation right now. Please accept me like the way I am. This situation is out of my control. What I am right now is part of the way of life given by God to me. And I think it is also a part of you too.

Please dont do that stupid things again. If you do love and care to me just do one thing to help me. I only asked you to pray me. As long as I understand, it is the most correct way and accepted by God.

Deep down inside my heart, after all bad temper I give, I would like to thankfull for all of your kindness. I know you love me too much and I'm really sorry can't repay for all of your kindness.

I love you all..

No comments: