Lovely Charm

We have our dimpled reasonsFor ripening fully in season
Being our simply wild ways
Tell me a bedtime story please
O Lovely charm my tired days
Make me start How much love
Can I make with you So wrong
Before this heart bursts Out right
O Charm my blue nights Moon woman
Show me some truth
Beam your light
Not your man Not my woman
Who cares what people say: This way
Or that We are our own by God's sense
We never intended to be held sway
Kept to unbridled influence
Never beheld such sweet longing
Never wanted to hide from you
Tell you lies Keep what's straight and true
But I'm human and afraid of losing
What's so beautiful so kind so dearly you
If you touch me any deeper Charm me
I'm afraid I'll break into nether worlds
Splinter into awe and wonder
Never to return to this feathered swirl
Dreamlands yearning ever homeward
LovelyCharm
LonelyWarm
Home

Phillip Michael Sawatzky

No comments: